Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2, 2008 (7:46pm)

For minuet by minuet updates of what I'm reading/watching, be sure to follow-stalk me on Twitter-> akiachan (I always follow the people that follow me... unless they are creepy)
And if you are looking for Twilight updates, follow -> twiakia
I'm currently reading:
Skinned [ya novel]
Solanin [manga chpt. 1+]
Kurozuka [manga chpt. 8+]
Love Monster [manga chpt. 16+]
Shugo Chara [manga chpt. 1+]
Tsubasa Chronicle [manga chpt. 50+]
1/2 Prince [manga, waiting for chpt. 6]
Bakuman [manga chpt. 16+]
Deadman Wonderland [manga chpt. 2+]
D.N.Angel [manga vol. 13+]
Kodocha [manga chpt. 1+]
The Wallflower [manga vol. 1]
Fruits Basket [manga vol. 21]
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories [manga vol. 1]
SA [manga vol. 2]
Dorothy of OZ [manga vol. 1-4]
Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion [manga vol. 1]
((there are probabbly others that I can't recall at the moment...))
I'm currently watching:
Wanted [movie]
Batman: Gotham Knight [movie/ anime]
Gai-rei-Zero [anime ep. 2+]
Kurozuka [anime ep. 7-12]
EF: A Tale of Melodies [anime ep. 4-12]
Casshern Sins [anime ep. 3-5 (going to DL the rest once done DLing Chaos;Head)]
Chaos;HEAD [anime ep. 5-12]
((there are others, but these are the ones I'm watching like now, as in they are on my MP4 player or are next to be on my MP4 player. Yo))

No comments:

Post a Comment